2017 Birthing Hope Tea
“Faith, Hope, Love, the greatest of these is love.“
Thank you for making the 8th annual Birthing Hope Tea a huge success!
From set up to giving this years tea was incredible. Pictured are the amazing young women who served our guest; Gaylyn speaking about birth kits and the work of CHaRA; Jodie and Robin board members of CHaRA excited to announce we raised more funds than any other year; Our wonderful guests that join us each year make this all possible. My heart is full of thanksgiving!
120 Ladies gathered to share tea and raise funds for the CHaRA Birthing Hope Project
- Our guest gave to send 4 young midwives from rural villages to nurse/midwifery school at the Zanzibar Health College.
- Our guest gave to build the baby and mama room at the CHaRA ~ ECCO Love and Joy Center in Olirobi.
- Our guest gave to sponsor 4 community meetings for husbands and wives on family planning; for the health of the mothers and the care of the family using natural methods.
- Our guest gave to give birth kits and new bed sheets for delivery rooms in Zanzibar.
- Our guest gave to support 4 young children who have lost their mothers.
- Our guest gave so CHaRA can help support the 2017 International Day of the Midwife in Zanzibar along side ZANA- the Zanzibar nurses association. The 2017 International theme is Midwives, Mothers, & Families.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING CHaRA BIRTHING HOPE SUPPORT MIDWIVES, MOTHERS, BABIES AND FAMILIES IN TANZANIA. YOU HAVE MADE ALL OF THESE PROJECTS POSSIBLE IN 2017! YOU ARE AMAZING.